Terms and conditions of use
The term ‘Ainsley-T’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Batchworth House, Church Street, Rickmansworth, Herts WD3 1JE, United Kingdom. Registered in England & Wales No. 7020449. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Terms and conditions of sale | Prices and taxes
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
UK VAT sales tax applies to deliveries to the UK/EU. Sales to the rest of the world are UK VAT free, but you may pay sales tax and customs duties depending on your delivery address. Terms and conditions of sale | Delivery Policy
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping rates and delivery dates based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the chosen shipping options, estimates of shipping cost and delivery date may appear on the order summary page.
If an item is in stock, we aim to ship within 48 hours of receiving your payment. If for any reason we are not able to do so, we will advise you by email. Orders will be shipped only once payment has been received. Bear in mind that the time taken to receive payment may vary between different payment methods.
The shipping rate is based on the weight and size of your products and the destination address. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next half kilo.
If a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier, we will forward this information to you. Terms and conditions of sale | Returns Policy
Except in the case of discounted goods (see below) we will accept goods for return if for whatever reason you are unhappy with the goods themselves. If goods are to be returned we should be informed no later than 28 days after the date of delivery. We will not accept goods for return after this date and the goods will be then considered to have been accepted by you.
If the goods are to be returned because of an error on our part or if the goods are defective, we will replace or refund them and also refund the delivery cost in full. However, if the goods are returned for any other reason we will only refund the cost of the goods themselves, excluding both the original delivery cost and the return delivery cost. If a non-faulty product is returned to us in a not fully-resaleable condition or if the packaging is damaged, we reserve the right to make a deduction from the refund. Such a deduction is final. Refunds will only be made once the returned products are received by us. Both goods and packaging must be returned unused without defects and blemishes caused by use, such as - but not limited to - abrasions and scratches whether to uppers, linings, soles, heels or accessories. Note that we will not accept for return any goods which have been altered.
We do not offer refunds or replacements on goods damaged during shipping. In such an event the customer must file a claim with the courier. Terms and conditions of sale | Returns Policy - Discounted goods
We do not offer refunds or replacements on discounted goods or on seconds-quality goods shown as such. You may email us before purchase
to ensure that the goods meet your requirements and to avoid disappointment. Consent
A cookie is a small text file saved to the browers's memory on your computer which can be used to remember previous activity by the user. The cookies used on our website are both session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies last only for the duration of the user's visit to the website and are deleted automatically by the web browser itself when it quits. Persistent cookies outlive user sessions, remaining afterwards on the user's computer for a period of time which varies from cookie to cookie.
||date of expiry from site visit
||when browser quits
||This cookie lets websites store state data and allows a website to pass data between the browser and server. It is written automatically by the server, but contains no personal information and is deleted when the browser window closes.
||When you click the "close" button on the cookie notification panel, we set this cookie on your browser to remember that you have already seen the notification so that the panel does not appear again.
||AddThis social sharing tools integrate a variety of social media tools with our website by using cookies which allow us to track the related user activity.
Read the AddThis Privacy & Data Practices at www.addthis.com/privacy/privacy-policy
when browser quits
||We use Google Analytics to compile information, including but not limited to, which browsers our visitors use, which operating systems they use, which pages they visit and how long they stay on the site. We record no information which could be used to personally identify a visitor to the website.
Read more about Google Analytics cookies
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics by downloading the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on
|Information correct at time of writing, 4 May 2017
Most web browsers allow you to preventively block cookies; you can also delete cookies which have already been saved on your computer. Both blocking and deleting can be done by setting your browser preferences accordingly.
For more general information about cookies visit http://www.aboutcookies.org. Copyright Notice
This website and its content is copyright © Ainsley-T Shoes Ltd., 2009 - 2021. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.